OUR USE OF DATA
Data collected by Pandaw is used in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our web sites. Data may be used by us and our partner companies for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- to enable you to access and use the services of us and our partner companies
- to personalise aspects of our overall service to you
- to communicate with you
- to process a transaction between you and Pandaw and/or a third party
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you
- transmission by SMS text of promotional materials that may be of interest to you
- contact by telephone with promotion materials that may be of interest to you
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone or SMS. Such information may be used to customise or update the web site
- your data may be sent out of the European Economic Area
- we will NEVER sell the information you give to us to any other organisation or entity
OUR RIGHT TO CONTACT YOU
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE AND SERVICES
Data security is of great importance to Pandaw and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected online.
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to state institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Pandaw web sites always use a secure connection to ensure all data transmitted is in an encrypted state. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
If you do not accept incoming cookies then the performance of our website on your system will not be to full standard or our website may not serve at all.
We use Session, Persistent and Third party cookies. Session cookies are deleted shortly after closing your browser. Persistent and Third Party cookies are stored on your computer either until you delete them or they expire. If you return to the website after the cookie has expired, or been deleted, it will no longer send any information to our server. Further information types of cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
You may delete or block cookies using the settings in your internet browser. However you may lose any information that enables you to access the web site more quickly. For more information on deleting cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org.
ACCESS TO THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
You have certain rights under the Data Protection Act 1998. For example, we will always let you have a copy of all personal information we have about you should you request it. We may charge you a fee for a copy of such information.
You can ask us whether we are keeping personal data about you by writing to us at Pandaw Expeditions Ltd, Stobhall, Perth, PH2 6DR, United Kingdom.
Upon request, we will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, although we may require proof of your identity. We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data rectified or amended. We reserve the right to refuse to provide our visitors with a copy of their personal data, but will give reasons for our refusal. We do, however, allow you to challenge our decision to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.
DISCLOSURE AND UNSUBSCRIBE
- email or SMS, either click on the unsubscribe link within the email you received or reply STOP to the text message you received
- additionally for email unsubscribe, visit http://pandaw.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=2db7eb23b51745f1cfeb8b440&id=3756f7189d and enter your email address
- email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to Pandaw Expeditions, Stobhall, Perth, PH2 6DR, United Kingdom
Our aim is to handle any complaint fairly, consistently and quickly. Contact us either by email at email@example.com or write to Pandaw Expeditions Ltd, Stobhall, Perth, PH2 6DR, United Kingdom.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Updated 20th April 2016